- Playing with my son and daughter three+ days a week.
- Working three + days per week at Frontier's office, while building a new one.
- Trying to take a day per week for writing, recreation, and relaxation.
- Trying to go from 197 to 179lbs by embracing a keto diet (@184 currently!).
- Leading Frontier into self-leadership and excellence.
- Turning Charity Electric Co. into a manager-led entity.
- Taking over high-level management of Shift Agency.
- Planning next steps for Product Enterprise after its launch of Glass Register.
- Plotting the future value and expansion of The Good Marketers Club.
- Finding future entrepreneurs and businesses for Benifactor.
- Reading about two to three books, mostly non-fiction (speeding through others with Blinkist).
- Trying to write more, in journal and blog form.
- Waking up 6:15am to enjoy me time and plot out my day.
- Practicing patience while a legal matter closes.
- Enjoying recreational dodgeball.
Last updated July 5, 2017.
This page was inspired by http://sivers.org/now.