- Dedicating time to practice mindfulness and gratitude through journaling.
- Playing with my son and daughter three days a week.
- Working two days per week at the Benifactor Capital office.
- Finally enjoying weekends for the first time in years and years.
- Trying to keep my weight at ~185 lbs while increasing strength and mobility.
- Leading the Ball Huggers through the greatest season in their history.
- Playing Metroball draft dodgeball to the best of my abilities.
- Overseeing Frontier, Charity Electric, and The Good Marketers Group as they expand as self-sufficient organizations.
- Co-founding Capstone, an organization dedicated to major giving consulting.
- Searching for a General Manager to lead Glass Register.
- Pondering new opportunities for Benifactor come 2019.
- Reading almost exclusively non-fiction books now (Currently Harry Potter series, Sherlock Holmes books, and Zorba the Greek).
- Cooking some amazing home meals and refining my diet.
- Contemplating blogging again.
- Contemplating potential volunteer opportunities for the year ahead.
Last updated July 9, 2018.
This page was inspired by http://sivers.org/now.